Epworth United Methodist Church
Serving God and our community since 1905
Sunday Worship: 9:00am
Join us, we would love to meet you!
We extend a special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced, gay, straight, active duty, veteran, filthy rich, or dirt poor. We extend a special welcome to crying newborns, those who are skinny as a rail or could afford to lose a few pounds. Or more than a few 🙂 You’re welcome here if you’re “just browsing,” just woke up or just got out of jail. We don’t care if you’re more religious than the Pope, more Methodist than Wesley, or haven’t been in church since little Joey’s baptism. Just come. Come exactly as you are, and let God do something amazing.
Worship is every Sunday morning at 9:00am. There is a fully staffed, loving nursery if you need it, but we also welcome kids of any age in worship. Worship lasts about 75 minutes, followed by coffee, goodies, and conversation in the Fireside Room.
If you can’t make it in person, join us for worship by watching the sermon on Youtube Live at 9:30am on Pastor Dawn’s Facebook page, or tuning into KVLV at 9:30am.
- Sunday School classes for all ages Sundays 10:30am
- Women’s Bible Study Mondays 3:30pm
- Pub Theology Thursdays 5:30pm at Sandwinds Restaurant
Serving God and One Another
- Fallon Daily Bread free community meal Mondays and Thursdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm Cooked and served by local churches, schools, community groups, Navy personnel, and more
- Epworth Food Pantry Mondays 10am – 1pm
- Shower and Laundry Services Mondays and Tuesdays 9am – 1pm
- We participate in a variety of projects that come up during the year to benefit Fallon charities and nonprofits.
- We look for ways we can share the love of God across the United States and around the world through mission projects, disaster relief, and donating to various causes.
For More Information
- Check out our website at www.epworthfallon.org
- Like us on Facebook!
- Call the church office at 423-4714
- Contact Pastor Dawn by phone at the church office, or by email at email@example.com. She would love to hear from you!
Categories: Church, Clubs/Organizations, E