Access to Health Care
|Address:||595 Silver Lace Blvd.
Fernley, Nevada 89408
- Call center screening
- Non-profit medical discount program
- Federal poverty level 100-250%
- Provide services to those who fall in gaps
- Pay to participate – membership fee – Family – $770/yr
- Screen to determine if other agencies can help
- Ryan White program to help those with HIV/AIDS
- Women’s health – 40 years +
- Grants and independent funding
- Pregnancy program – flat fee – $2,000 (Estimate) – pre-natal and delivery
- Grants to help with screenings – cancer
- Dental/Vision program
- Phone enrollments for rural residents
- Require proof of income or letter from employer, utility bill, picture ID
- Ship – Medicare counseling
- NV checkup applications
A trusted Nevada non-profit organization
Access to Healthcare Network (AHN) is a non-profit providing over 200,000 Nevadans with access to healthcare services annually. Since 2006, AHN has been developing services that help individuals, families, and organizations manage healthcare effectively and affordably. ¡Hablamos Español!
Please visit our ‘Services for Individuals and Families’ page by clicking here to learn more about how we can get you access to health.
Examples of programs we offer are:
– Not everyone will qualify for ObamaCare, which is why AHN offers a Medical Discount Program. This program is not insurance, it’s assurance. . . to assure that uninsured and under-insured individuals and families get access to medical treatment at a greatly reduced price. It is the only program of its kind licensed with the State of Nevada Division of Insurance. This is also a great healthcare resource for undocumented immigrants.
– Offers Nevadans FREE one-on-one health insurance enrollment services with Licensed Health Insurance Brokers during the ObamaCare “Open Enrollment” period. We can enroll individuals and families into any of the major Nevada health insurance plans, and they will receive AHN’s free Personal Healthcare Coordination for the duration of coverage. Please call 775-284-1910 for more information.
AHN also offers programs like Women’s Health Connection, the Nevada Colorectal Cancer Control Program,theRyan White HIV/AIDS Part B Program,the Aging and Disability Resource Center, the State Health Insurance Assistance Program (SHIP) and Senior Medicare Patrol (SMP) (both of which provide Medicare info and counseling).To those who qualify,these programs offer free preventive care, like mammograms and colon cancer screenings, as well as provide financial help and access to other health resources in Nevada.
Please call 1-877-385-2345 (toll free) if you or someone in your family is in need of one of these programs.
Back to List Results