(MOST) Mobile Outreach Safety Team
To make a non-emergency referral for MOST:
1. Call the appropriate law enforcement agency.
2. Tell dispatch you wish to make a MOST referral.
3. Provide the following:
* Your name, agency and contact information.
* Name of individual/individuals being referred.
* How the individuals can be contacted, i.e. address, phone # etc…
* Reason for the referral: remember the more detail provided the better the MOST Team will be able to maintain safety and provide adequate service.
To Protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Churchill County through integrated State, County and Community efforts.
I nnovation: We search for creative solutions and manage resources wisely.
C ollaboration: We use teamwork to achieve common goals and solve problems.
A countability: We perform with integrity and respect.
R esponsiveness: WE achieve our mission by serving our customers and engaging out partners.
E xcellence: We promote quality outcomes through learning and continuous performance Improvement.