|Address:||570 S. Maine St.
Fallon, Nevada 89406
- Only hospice organization serving rural Nevada patients (service area includes – Gerlach, Fernley, Carson, Yerington, Hawthorne, Austin, Gabbs, Lovelock, Imlay, and Rye Patch)
- Nurses to provide care to patients and families
- Social worker to assess needs of patients and families
- Chaplain (works with families up to one year after passing of loved one)
- Volunteer coordination and outreach – rally around patient and caregiver – provides volunteers who provide companionship and sit with patient to allow caregivers/families much needed breaks (always looking for volunteers)
- Memory bear clinic – open to public – taking clothing items of deceased loved ones and creating stuffed teddy bears for family keepsake