Look who's in the Spotlight!
October 2015 Fallon Chamber of Commerce Business Spotlight
Fallon Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program
The Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the start of the Fallon Chamber Ambassador Program.
Who is an Ambassador?
The Ambassador Program consists of energetic, involved volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities and promote our Members through these activities. These ambassadors show a strong sense of commitment and community and take time out of their busy schedules to contribute to the Chamber of Commerce activities, events and promotions.
It is the mission of the Fallon Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program to promote Member commitment and retention through raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits, promoting Member engagement in various activities, and serving as a connection between the Chamber and its Members.
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors
- Increased recognition throughout the community
- Heightened networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with Chamber members
- Gain a perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
Program Benefits for the Chamber
- Increased visibility within the community
- Better understanding of Chamber members
- More involvement from existing Chamber Members
- Ability to coordinate events more effectively
- Increased recruitment
- Member retention
Expectations of Ambassadors
- Be a member or employee of a member in good standing with the Fallon Chamber of Commerce
- Remain in contact with the Chamber of Commerce throughout your service as ambassador
- Mentor new Ambassadors
- Attend as many Ambassador and Chamber events as is possible
- Ambassadors can expect to spend 2-4 hours per month fulfilling expectations
- Positively promote the Chamber whenever possible
- Take on opportunities to discuss and implement new ideas that support the mission of the Chamber upon approval of the Chamber